Printable Planner for Homeschooling
*This post contains affiliate links.
I don’t know about you, but I’ve seen printable planners become THE thing to get lately. I’ve downloaded and printed several myself. I’ve even purchased a few that were better than the free ones, but still not exactly what I needed.
So I created my own.
I didn’t need those 250 pages of a whole sheet of paper for each day. I just needed a way to stay semi-organized. I don’t like to completely organized. That’s too much stress.
Grab your free copy on the right side of this page. It’s a free download and your info is secure.
So my planner is easy. It’s simple.
This is what’s inside the free homeschool printable planner:
· A year-at-a-glance calendar so you can see what’s coming.
· A sheet for every month with empty squares so you can put what you want in them.
· A goals page that you can print as many times as you need.
· A daily to-do page, but I’ve only included one. Some days you don’t want to do anything, and if you do, you may not want to write it down.
· A monthly goal page so you can lay out what you want to get accomplished in that month. My advice: go easy on yourself and keep it short.
· An attendance sheet so you can keep track of how many days your kids attended your school. You know, so you can be “official”.
· Reading log so you can write down the books your kids have read, or the books you want them to read.
· A student weekly planner. This is what I needed! There are no times, no subjects listed and nothing set in stone. Just days of the week and empty boxes that you fill out as needed. Take the time schedule away and you’ll immediately feel less stressed.
· A page for notes, random thoughts and brainstorming. Or a place to write down the curse words you are thinking, but can’t say out loud. Just keep this page to yourself.
· A monthly meal planner. This makes things easy. Let everyone come up with ideas of what they want to eat this month and pick a day. It’ll get filled pretty quickly and you can easily make your shopping lists from here.
I hope you find this homeschool planner easy and fun to use. If you have any suggestions of any other pages you want, just shoot me an email!